The SHERPA Delphi Study
This report presents the highlights of the first round of a Delphi Study undertaken by the EU project SHERPA. SHERPA investigates ethical and human rights issues in smart information systems, the combination of artificial intelligence and big data. The first round of the Delphi study consisted of a set of open questions that aimed to determine expert opinions on the following points:
- What do you think are the three most important ethical or human rights issues raised by AI and / or big data?
- Which current approaches, methods, or tools for addressing these issues are you aware of?
- What do you think are the pros and cons of these current approaches, methods, or tools?
- What would you propose to address such issues better?
- Which should be the top 3 criteria for society to select and prioritise the most appropriate measures?